Bávaro Shopping Tour with 3-Course Lunch
Monday, March 19th
Go shopping to your heart’s content! Find many local treasures to remember our beautiful country or to bring home to your loved ones. Authentic Dominican cigars, local rum, original Haitian paintings, and wooden carvings are just some of the products offered locally.
You will visit the best shopping centre of Punta Cana, a local rum factory, and a cigar museum where you will be introduced to the fine art of cigar making live!
• 09:00 AM – Depart hotel
• 09:30 – Arrive at Mundo Auntentico – Chocolate museum, coffee tasting, rum tasting, cigar factory, jewelry store and souvenir shop.
• 11:00 – Arrive at BibiJagua flee market – Dominican Art, wood carving, local craft market
*If time permits, optional shopping at Cortecito Beach
• 12:00 – Transfer to Lunch (Pearl Beach Club)
• 12:30 – Arrive at restaurant
• 3-course luncheon menu including appetizers, main course options of chicken, fresh fish, or seafood, Dominican dessert course and choice of refreshments.
• 2:30 PM – return back at hotel
• Round-trip transportation via motor coaches or minibuses
• Expert driver/guide
• Rum, chocolate, coffee tasting
• Moderate tour
• Closed toe walking shoes recommended
• Be sure to bring your camera!
• Hat and sunscreen suggested